EASTER CREAMY EGGS
This year we wanted some refined sugar free Easter eggs to enjoy as a family. We made cute little Easter baskets, and the Easter bunny did a hunt using salt dough decorations we had made earlier in the week. It was just perfect!
Here is my take on a creamy Easter egg, without the sugar!
- 1C cashew nuts soaked overnight in water
- 1/4C melted cacao butter
- 1/4C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4tsp stevia
- 1/4c runny cream or coconut cream
- 1 block Lindt 90% chocolate
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate for topping and blend until creamy. This will take some time.
- Place mixture in freezer for 1 hour to harden slightly (this makes it easier to roll)
- Remove from freezer and roll into balls.
- Return to freezer.
- Melt chocolate for topping
- Dip balls into melted chocolate
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
Store the made up Easter eggs in the fridge or freezer and enjoy
If you do make this creation, please tag me! @christine_westbury as I'd love to see them.