FIX & FOGG x CHOC HAZELNUT TARTS
When Fix & Fogg sent me some of their new Chocolate Hazelnut Nut Butter to try, we knew this was a match made in foodie heaven!
So, we got creative to create these "cheesecake" tarts using the Fix & Fogg Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.
Created during my time at Clean Mixes, I had to feature these goodies on the blog!
- 1 x Clean Mixes packet of choice - we used Cacao Crunch.
- Wet ingredients for Clean Mixes; 3 x TBSP melted coconut oil and 3 TBSP rice syrup.
- 2C of soaked cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
- 3/4C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2C pure maple syrup
- 1/3C melted coconut oil
- 1/3C melted cacao butter
- 1/3C cacao powder
- 1/2-1C Fix & Fogg Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.
- Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder (we added more as LOVE vanilla)
- Make up the Cacao Crunch (or flavour of choice) Mix as specified on the packet.
- Pack a small amount of Clean Mixes into silicone muffin tins (or could make this recipe into a slice)
- Add all ingredients (except the Clean Mixes which is already in muffin trays by now) into a food processor
- Blend (be patient here) until very smooth.
- Top the Clean Mixes with the blended filling
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set for a few hours.
- To really vamp this up, you could top with melted chocolate, but we choose to simply sprinkle some cacao dust on top!